1. All Muslims who reside in King, Snohomish or Pierce Counties and are in full agreement with the purpose of the Association, Vision, By-Laws, and the core Tenets of the Association.
2. A VOTING member must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be a member for at least 180 days prior to elections
3. A member must complete and sign the membership form and pay the membership fee
4. The term of the membership is two years and must be renewed at the end of the two year period
5. A member whose dues are in arrears loses the right to vote or run for election to the Board of Directors as long as he/she is in such arrears
6. MAPS does not require membership to attend any event at MAPS. It’s only required to participate in MAPS elections and organizational affairs, see MAPS bylaws for details