Mustafa Center Fundraiser- Sponsor a Brick Campaign
Organized By:Mustafa Center fundraising committee
3% of $98,351 goal
$3,187 of $98,351
Sponsor a Brick Campaign
Mustafa Center is excited to announce the Mustafa Center Funeral Services project is over 50% complete. We hope to complete the project by spring 2021, Insha Allah.
With the reality of Covid-19, our community has witnessed an increase in the loss of our loved ones, making it even more imperative that this project becomes operational without any delays. As a result, we are in need of your generosity to ensure the project is properly funded and on track.
In the spring of 2019 Mustafa Center kicked off the brick campaign where community members could sponsor this project brick by brick. We hope you can join us in sponsoring a brick today!
· 54,000 bricks are needed to complete the construction of the building. Total construction cost is approx. $2.6 million.
· Each brick costs $48 (includes construction costs)
· So far, a total of 13,308 bricks have been sponsored by individuals, families, businesses, and organizations.
· For those who donate $2500 or more, you will receive a plaque in your name or in memory of a loved one which will be placed on a designated area/wall inside of the facility.
How can you help Mustafa Center reach its goal of 54,000 bricks?
1. Sponsor a brick or a section of the wall by donating online and be a part of Sadaqah Jariyah, Insha Allah.
2. Send a check payable to Mustafa Center, Address: 6844 Braddock Rd, Annandale, VA 22003
3. Share this fundraiser with your family and friends.
A sincere thank you to all who have supported this community project from its inception! We are proud to be a part of such a community that can come together to support a valuable and much-needed service. Please donate and make this project a reality.