6631 Johnnycake Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21244, USA
Since you purchased free Ticket No Payment Required.
By registering , you acknowledge the following:
1. I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge ISB (hereinafter "Releasee") and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in Salah
2. I understand that participation in Salah involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, and/or illness, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in Salah.
3. I agree to indemnify Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in Salah.
4. I have carefully read and fully understand these terms and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily registering for Salah.
5. I will wear a mask at all times while on the ISB Campus
6. I will stay 10 feet or more away from everyone during Salah, and 6 feet away from everyone while on the ISB campus
7. I will bring my own prayer rug to pray my Salah
8. If I was in close contact with anyone who tested postive for COVID-19, I will not come to ISB for 2-weeks following the contact
9. If I test positive for the COVID-19 virus, I will inform the ISB office as soon as possible, so that the other attendees can be notified
10. I accept all liabilities for attending any of the Salahs, and take full responsibility if I am to test positive to the virus at any point
11. I agree to abide by all ISB rules and regulations, while on the ISB campus, to ensure the health and safety of everyone from the COVID-19 virus
12. If I travel out of state, or if I am an out of state visitor, I will either get tested for COVID-19 promptly upon arrival in Maryland or quarantine for 2 weeks
13. If any rules are added/updated by ISB, I will be notified via email